- #1 Pediatricians Recommended Brand* For Infant Cereals
- 12 grams of Whole Grains Per Serving
- 60% DV of Iron for Learning Ability
- Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Every Bite Counts
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Packaged Made with No BPA
Grain & grow™ brings the goodness of whole grains and tailored nutrition.
- Iron to support brain development & learning ability.
- 12 grams of whole grains per serving.
- Gerber® combines high quality whole grain goodness with 13 essential nutrients.
We only use grains from certified Organic farms which respect nature’s own rhythm and pace – that’s how we accomplish organic goodness.
Your baby may be ready for this cereal if they:
- Sit independently
- Pick up and hold small objects in hands
- Reach for food or spoon when hungry
- Use upper lip to help clear food off of spoon
*Among pediatricians who recommend infant cereal
Twist cap off, remove seal, and twist back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) for 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Organic whole grain oat flour (contains wheat), organic banana flakes.
Vitamins and minerals: Calcium carbonate, choline bitartrate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin B12.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
Do not use if seal is damaged.
Keep container dry.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.