Gerber Millet Quinoa in Nepal
- One 8 oz package of Gerber 2nd Foods Organic Oatmeal Millet Quinoa Baby Cereal
- Gerber baby cereal introduces new tastes and provides essential nutrition
- Gerber baby food is made with multiple whole grains, including oatmeal, millet, and quinoa
- Non-GMO Gerber baby cereal provides iron to help support learning ability
- Provides age-appropriate texture for sitters
- Mix with breastmilk or baby formula for easy preparation
- Packaged in a resealable container to keep it fresh
- The health and safety of your little one have been and will always be Gerber’s highest priority. We’re a leader in infant nutrition, not just because we grow food that will feed your little one, but also because we know what nourishment your little one needs.
- 2nd Foods
- Iron To Help Support Learning Ability
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Package Made With No BPA
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Iron for Brain Development
Right now, your little one needs iron to help support learning ability and healthy brain development. Just two servings of Gerber infant cereal meet your baby’s daily iron needs. This whole grain cereal has vitamins and minerals to help support their growing bodies.
- Whole Grains
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
Your baby may be ready for this cereal if they:
- Sit independently
- Pick up and hold small objects in your hands
- Reach for food or a spoon when hungry
- Use the upper lip to help clear food off of a spoon
Twist the cap off, remove the seal & twist the cap back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour the desired amount of cereal into a bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) for 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out the temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Organic whole grain oat flour (contains wheat), organic whole grain millet flour, and organic whole grain quinoa flour.
Vitamins and minerals: Calcium carbonate, choline bitartrate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha-tocopheryl acetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin B12.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use within 30 days after opening.
- This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to the settling of contents.
- Keep packages away from children.
- Do not use it if the Nutrilock seal is damaged.
There are no reviews yet.