- #1 Pediatricians Recommended Brand* For Infant Cereals
- Nourishing Brain & Body
- 60% DV of Iron for Learning Ability
- Chia Seeds
- 100 mg Omega-3 ALA Per Serving
- Non GMO Ingredients
- USDA Organic
- Carbon Trust
- Kosher Dairy
- Every Bite Counts!
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Package Made With No BPA
Powerblend™ cereal nourishes baby’s brain and body.
Supports Immune System
Getting enough Vitamin C, E, Zinc and Probiotics daily helps support baby’s developing immune system.
Expand Baby’s Tastebuds for Diversified Microbiome
The first infant cereal made with a combination of whole grain gluten free oats, legumes and fruit to encourage baby’s love of nutritious foods. Every serving has 11 g whole grains, 2 g plant protein, 1/3 serving of veggies/fruit¹ and probiotics B. lactis² to support digestive health and a balanced microbiome.
Supports Brain & Learning
Fortified with Iron, just two servings meet baby’s daily iron needs to support development of baby’s brain & learning ability.
*Among pediatricians who recommend infant cereal
¹one infant serving is 3 tbsp veggies/fruit
²when eaten on a regular basis
Your baby may be ready for this cereal if they:
- Crawl with stomach off the floor
- May pull self up to stand
- Begin to self-feed with fingers
- Begin to use jaw to mash food
Twist cap off, remove seal & twist back on.
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk, infant formula or water) to desired consistency. For thick, more advanced texture use less liquid.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Microwave guidelines for heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) for 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Organic whole grain oat flour, organic chickpea flour, organic banana flakes, organic chia seeds, b. lactis cultures, vitamins and minerals: choline bitartrate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), zinc sulfate, niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin B12.
Made from oats containing <10ppm gluten.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use within 30 days after opening.
- Do not use if seal is damaged. Keep container dry.
- This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
- Keep package away from children.
There are no reviews yet.