Gerber Truly Tropical Blend Fruit and Veggie Melts make snack time delicious with a snack that helps your little one learn to self-feed. Made with the goodness of real fruit and vegetable purees and juices, these Gerber fruit and veggie melts come in a tropical flavor to appeal to little taste buds. Gerber melts are made without artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners or preservatives for a delicious taste little ones love with the wholesome nutrition parents love. These baby food snacks have a melt-in-your-mouth texture that’s easy to chew and swallow, and they’re perfectly sized for crawlers learning to pick things up. Toss the resealable pouch in your diaper bag for an easy fruit and vegetable snack on the go. Use within 7 days of opening for optimal freshness.
- 1 oz package of Gerber Truly Tropical Blend Fruit and Veggie Melts
- Freeze dried fruit and vegetable snack for a wholesome option for babies learning to self feed
- Tropical flavored snacks made with real fruit and vegetable purees and juices
- Vegetable and fruit snacks made without preservatives, artificial sweeteners or artificial flavors
- Melting texture makes these perfectly sized baby snacks easy to chew and swallow
- Let your baby practice self feeding during snack time at home or on the go
- Resealable bag keeps these Gerber snacks fresh and portable
- The health and safety of your little one has been and will always be Gerberâ€™s highest priority. We’re a leader in infant nutrition, not just because we grow food that will feed your little one, but also because we know what nourishment your little one needs.
BUTTERNUT SQUASH PUREE, APPLE PUREE, BANANA PUREE, WHITE GRAPE JUICE (WATER, WHITE GRAPE JUICE CONCENTRATE), MANGO PUREE, PINEAPPLE PUREE, TAPIOCA STARCH, YELLOW CARROT JUICE CONCENTRATE (COLOR), CARROT JUICE CONCENTRATE, LESS THAN 1.5% OF: GELATIN, LACTIC ACID ESTERS OF MONO-AND-DIGLYCERIDES, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR, PINEAPPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE, STRAWBERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE. VITAMINS & MINERALS: VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), VITAMIN E (ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE).