- #1 Pediatricians Recommended Brand
- 11 Grams of Whole Grains Per Serving
- 60% DV of Iron For Learning Ability
- Sitter – 2nd Foods®
- Non GMO Ingredients
- Iron For Growing Brains
- Simple Goodness – No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- Package Made With No BPA
- Every Bite Counts!
Start smart with little bites and big nutrition.
Probiotics help promote digestive health when eaten daily.
Just two servings meet baby’s daily iron needs to support brain development and learning ability. That’s so smart!
Your baby may be ready for this cereal if they:
- Sit independently
- Pick up and hold small objects in hands
- Reach for food or spoon when hungry
- Use upper lip to help clear food off of spoon
Twist cap off, remove seal & twist back on.
- Pour desired amountof cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add lquid.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15-30 SECONDS.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Whole grain oat flour, banana flakes, potassium phosphate, b. lactis cultures. Vitamins and Minerals: calcium carbonate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), zinc sulfate, niacinamide, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), folic acid, vitamin B12.
Made from oats containing <10 ppm gluten
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
Do not use if seal is damaged.
Keep container dry.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.