- Supported Sitter
- Iron to Help Support Learning Ability
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Simple Goodness
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- Package Made with No BPA
- Every Bite Counts!
Iron for brain development
Right now, your little one needs iron to help support learning ability and healthy brain development. Just two servings of Gerber® infant cereal meets your baby’s daily iron needs.
Your baby may be ready for cereal if they:
- Sit with help or support
- On tummy, push up on arms with straight elbows
- Lean toward the spoon with an open mouth and curiosity
Twist cap off, remove seal & twist back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby’s First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at Medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Rice flour, soy lecithin, potassium phosphate,
Vitamins and Minerals: calcium carbonate, iron (ferrous fumarate), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B12, folic acid.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
Do not use if Nutrilock® seal is damaged.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.