- #1 Pediatricians Recommended Brand* For Infant Cereals
- 60% DV of Iron for Learning Ability
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Supported Sitter
- 1st Foods®
- Every Bite Counts!
- Package Made with No BPA
Start Smart With Little Bites and Big Nutrition
Gerber® Cereals are made with 11 essential nutrients to help your little one grow and thrive.
Iron for Growing Brains
Just two servings of Gerber® Infant Cereal meet your little one’s daily iron needs to help support brain development and learning ability. That’s so smart!
Your baby may be ready for cereal if they:
- Sit with support
- On tummy, push up arms with straight elbows
- Lean towards spoon with an open mouth
*Among pediatricians who recommend infant cereal
Twist cap off, remove seal, and twist back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby’s First Cereal:
- Mix 1 Tbsp cereal with 4-5 Tbsp of breastmilk or infant formula.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) for 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Rice flour, soy lecithin, potassium phosphate, Vitamin And Minerals: Calcium carbonate, iron (ferrous fumarate), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B12, folic acid.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
Do not use if seal is damaged.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep container dry.
Keep package away from children.