- Sitter – 2nd Foods®
- Iron To Help Support Learning Ability
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand* for Infant Cereals
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Kosher Dairy
- Package Made With No BPA
Make Every Bite Count
Right now, your little one’s brain & belly are developing every day. Adding our Probiotic cereal to their daily diet is like a 1-2 punch to support their growing bodies.
- Probiotics help promote digestive health if eaten daily, and
- Iron helps support learning ability.
- Bifidus BL Probiotics¹
- Made with Real Fruit
Your baby may be ready for this cereal if they:
- Sit independently
- Pick up and hold small objects in hands
- Reach for food or spoon when hungry
- Use upper lip to help clear food off all spoon
¹Bifidus BL supports your baby’s healthy digestion when eaten on a regular basis.
Twist cap off, remove seal & twist cap back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For thick, more advanced texture use less liquid.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Rice flour, banana flakes, apple flakes, soy lecithin, citric acid, potassium phosphate, sunflower lecithin, natural apple flavor, b. lactis cultures.
Vitamins and minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin B12.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use within 30 days after opening.
- This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
- Keep package away from children.
- Do not use if Nutrilock seal is damaged.
There are no reviews yet.