- #1 Pediatricians Recommended Brand* for Infant Cereals
- Nourishing Brain & Body
- Iron for Learning-Ability
- Whole Grains & Plant Protein
- Non GMO Ingredients
- Kosher Dairy
- Package Made with No BPA
Powerblend™ cereal nourishes baby´s brain and body
Supports immune system
Getting enough Vitamin C, E, Zinc and Probiotics daily helps support baby´s developing immune system.
Expand baby´s taste buds for diversified microbiome
The first infant cereal made with a combination of whole grain gluten free oats, legumes and veggies to encourage baby’s love of nutritious foods. Every serving has 11 g whole grains, 2 g plant protein, 1/3 serving of veggies¹ and probiotics B. lactis² to support digestive health and a balanced microbiome.
Supports Brain & Learning
Fortified with Iron, just two servings meet baby’s daily iron needs to support development of baby’s brain & learning ability.
We take action to protect the planet…
…so Gerber babies will grow and thrive for generations to come.
Your baby may be ready for this cereal if they:
- Sit independently
- Reach for food or spoon when hungry
- Use upper lip to help clear food off of spoon
*Among pediatricians who recommend infant cereal
¹One infant serving is 3 tbsp veggies
²When eaten on a regular basis
Twist cap off, remove seal, and twist back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency. For thick, more advanced texture use less liquid.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) for 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Whole grain oat flour, red lentil flour, carrot flakes (dried carrots, cornstarch, maltodextrin, sunflower lecithin), pea flakes (dried peas, rice flour, sunflower lecithin), potassium phosphate, B. lactis cultures, Vitamins and minerals: calcium carbonate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), zinc sulfate, niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin B12.
Made from oats containing <10ppm gluten.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days after opening. Do not use if seal is damaged.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.