- #1 Pediatricians Recommended Brand* For Infant Cereals
- 60% DV of Iron For Learning-Ability
- Supported Sitter
- Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Carbon Trust – Carbon Neutral
- Every Bite Counts!
- Package Made With No BPA
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Organic For Baby
We only use Organic Certified farms that respect nature’s own rhythm and pace.
Iron For Growing Brains
Just two servings of Gerber® Infant Cereal meets your little one’s daily iron needs to help support brain development and learning ability.
This infant cereal is carbon neutral.
Your baby may be ready for this cereal if they:
- Sit with support
- On tummy, push up arms with straight elbows
- Lean towards spoon with an open mouth
*Among pediatricians who recommend infant cereal
Twist cap off, remove seal, and twist back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Baby’s First Cereal
- Mix 1 Tbsp cereal with 4-5 Tbsp of breastmilk or infant formula.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) for 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Organic rice flour, organic soy lecithin, Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, choline bitartrate, iron (ferrous fumarate), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin B12.